Join us Tuesday, November 28th! Free, fun, informative.
Many thanks to Amador Community Foundation for generously
MATCHING donations made to any charity during the event.
Peace of mind, priceless―More than a Medical Alert!
Everyone wants to remain independent and yet safe
Peace of mind is often hard to find in these times but with Amador Lifeline, you or your loved one’s independence and inner security are assured with the knowledge that help is there 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! Whether you or your loved one is a senior living alone or have a medical condition that limits mobility, Lifeline can help give reassurance that no matter what the need, someone is there to help so one can continue to enjoy the gift of freedom to live in their own home with confidence and security.
Philips Lifeline, our parent company, has been the gold standard for over 40 years in providing advanced technology in the medical alert industry. The Amador Lifeline program serving Amador county for over 34 years, offers this medical alert technology to get you fast, easy access wrapped in a caring service with local staff and volunteers.
Is it time?―You decide!
- Do you have a chronic illness, disability or rehabilitation?
- Do you live alone?
- Have you fallen or been hospitalized in the last year?
- Do you take multiple medications?
- Do you have balance problems
- Do you use a cane or a walker?
You decide how you would like to be helped–by a neighbor,
loved one or an emergency service―it’s up to you!
What are the benefits of this service?
- Local Office Staffed for Any Concern
- Local Installers with DMV & Background Checks
- Month-to-Month Billing – No contracts!
- Affordable – Less than a cup of coffee – $1.33 per day!
- Monthly Friendship Calls & ‘Incident’ Follow-up
Learn more about the different Medical Alert Systems
Learn how the alert system works and how it can help you or a loved one keep leading an independent life more active life.
Learn more Philips Lifeline e-brochure.
Am I Eligible for this Service?
Low-Income Sliding Fee Scale
The Amador Community Foundation-Amador Lifeline Fund (ACF) was created to provide Lifeline services to community members with limited incomes. We do look at expenses as well as income,
so some possible flexibility.
ACF Sliding Scale Fee Schedule (paid by client, responsible party or conservator) is as follows:
- Monthly Income of a Single client household $0 – $800.00: $10.00 per month
- Monthly Income of a Dual client household $0 – $1000.00: $10.00 per month
- Monthly Income of a Single client household $801.00 – $1000.00: $20.00 per month
- Monthly Income of a Dual client household $1001.00 – $1,100: $20.00 per month
How to Apply
- Click on link, download, print, fill out and return to Tonya at the ATCAA Jackson office:
Test Your Smarts on Nutrition. Learn more
(6) Steps to Prevent a Fall, a 90–second Video
How–to Use Online Banking & much more
Interested in Volunteering?
- You can get involved Learn more
- Help us to help others Learn more
- Tax deductible donations accepted Learn more
- How to Get Involved Learn more
Volunteer your time to our growing, local program.
Remember―the future is not a gift…it’s an achievement!
Lifeline Program Coordinator
935 S. Hwy 49, Jackson, CA 95642