To read the most recent blog posts about Amador Lifeline, click here.
Amador Lifeline: Where Help Is Just a Button Away!
With Amador Lifeline you can:
- Maintain independence by living in your own environment
- Have security and peace of mind for you and your family
- Have prompt, caring assistance at the ‘touch of a button’ 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
We have been your ONLY local office for a personal emergency response service for over 25 years! We pride ourselves on good service through the many benefits of:
- Local Office Staffed for Any Concern
- Local Installers with DMV & Background Checks
- Month-to-Month Billing – No contracts!
- Affordable – Less than a cup of coffee – $1.33 per day!
- Monthly Friendship Calls & ‘Incident’ Follow-up
Is it time? You decide! Do you have a chronic illness, disability or rehabilitation? Do you live alone? In the past year, have you fallen? Do you use a cane or a walker?
You can get involved! Help us to help others! Tax deductible donations accepted.
Volunteer your time to our growing, local program.
Remember – the future is not a gift…
It’s an achievement.
Do you qualify for our Low-Income Sliding Fee Scale program?
The Amador Community Foundation-Amador Lifeline Fund (ACF) was created to provide Lifeline services to community members with limited incomes. The guidelines to qualify are below.
We do look at expenses as well as income, so some flexibility is possible.
ACF Sliding Scale Fee Schedule (paid by client, responsible party or conservator) is as follows:
Monthly Income of a Single client household $0 – $800.00: $10.00 per month
Monthly Income of a Dual client household $0 – $1000.00: $10.00 per month
Monthly Income of a Single client household $801.00 – $1000.00: $20.00 per month
Monthly Income of a Dual client household $1001.00 – $1,100: $20.00 per month
We have two forms available online as PDFs. Click on them, download, print, fill out and return to Tonya at the ATCAA Jackson office!
- In PDF form:
In Microsoft Word format:
Lifeline Program Coordinator
(209) 223-1485, ext 232
935 S. Hwy 49, Jackson, CA!