VITA Program: Get Your Taxes Done For Free!
In partnership with the IRS, ATCAA’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
Program offers free tax preparation for qualified filers in Amador and Tuolumne
Each year, there are many taxpayers who are not required to file a return but may
benefit substantially from filing one. There are many tax credits available such as
the Earned Income Tax Credit, Child and Dependent Care Credit, and many more which can contribute to a client receiving a tax refund. If you made less than $49,000 last year, you may qualify for a refund between $450 – $5,600. All returns are filed electronically.
Please call to schedule an appointment.
ATCAA is able to assist households whose annual income is $49,000 or less. Clients
must reside in either Amador or Tuolumne Counties.
Items to Bring to Tax Appointment:
1) Proof of Identification.
2) Social security cards for anyone who will be filling or claimed on the tax
3) Copies of all wage and income documents (W-2, W-2G, 1099 R , etc.)
4) Bank account and routing numbers for direct deposit. A check can be used as
proof for this information.
5) Total paid for childcare and childcare providers tax identifying number.
6) If filing status is married filing jointly, both spouses must be present to sign
427 N. Hwy 49 Sonora,CA
935 S. Hwy 49 Jackson, CA